Thank you everyone for your lovely comments & suggestions in my last post about my Psycho Neighbour Doggie. We?ll be keeping them all in mind. Hsin-Yi is going to try talking to them nicely to ask them to at least keep him inside the house when they go out ? because when they?re home, at least they?re trying to stop him but when they?re not around, he is completely unchecked and it?s just a ?free-for-all? at the fence! I think the doggie door giving him free access to the garden (& fence) all the time, any time, is part of the problem (he IS kept in during the night after bedtime). If they can at least keep him in when they?re out, then that would give us a break sometimes and although it is not actively retraining him ? it is at least restricting him a bit!
Now, today ? I want to tell you all about my new membership at Boo?s Secret Beach Club! ![]()
Yes, you know my new toyboy ? er, friend, Boo the black Dane? Well, he?s got this secret beach that he knows about and it?s wonderful because it?s a really empty beach:�since very few people know about it, there is hardly anybody else there?only some fishermen and a few other doggies who are in on the secret. Now, you know most of the beaches in central Sydney don?t allow doggies on them ? which is really tough for a born & bred beach babe like me?so I was�delighted when Boo gave me exclusive membership?as long as I promised not to tell where it is! Shhhh! ![]()
So one�bright sunny morning,�Boo & his human took us to their secret beach?

?which has some really unique sights!

Paul is one of those humans who is called a Plane-Spotter Nerd. He can watch Big Flying Machines all day!!
So he was very excited when he saw how close they were?
?but me & Boo were�more excited about the STICKS on the beach!! ![]()
�
�




Er?there were also a couple of not-so-graceful moments?


And remember last time I told you that I was a bit ?snooty? with Boo and wouldn?t really play with him much? Well, as this was our 2nd playdate, I was warming up?hee! hee!





Right ? now that we?ve worked up�an appetite, it was time for some brunch?
?at McDonald?s! ![]()

Boo told me that after a romp at his secret beach, he usually stops for a ?sausage pattie? at the nearby McDonalds?


Well, who am I to mess with tradition? ![]()

I had a grrrrreat time and I can?t wait to see where Boo?s taking me next! He sure knows how to show a girl a good time, huh? ![]()
By the way, did you notice the T-shirt that Hsin-Yi was wearing? Her sisters had that specially made in Dubai and sent it to her for her Christmas present. Isn?t it cool? It says ?I ? my Great Dane?

No comments:
Post a Comment